Unless otherwise agreed, all accounts must be paid within 14 calendar days of date of invoice.
All parts and services supplied by Mobbtech remain the property of Mobbtech until invoice payment has been settled in full.
Public and products liability $20,000,000
Care, custody and control $350,000
Test driving on-road vehicles $350,000
Should you have feedback in regards to Mobbtech's supply of goods and services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Consumer Law/ Warranties
Mobbtech abides by Australian consumer laws and regulations, specifically the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. In accordance with these laws, Mobbtech will work with our customers to resolve any major problems in regards to their supply of goods and services.
A major problem is when a part:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
A major problem is when a service provided:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
- is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t be easily fixed within a reasonable time
- does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
- creates an unsafe situation.
Any specific warranties agreed to with our customers are not intended to negate or diminish these responsibilities.
If, when investigating a customer's request for warranty/remedy, it is found that the fault has not been caused by Mobbtech any cost incurred will be charged to the customer.